Roofing and Siding Repair
Ridgeline Exteriors proudly offers residential and commercial roofing & siding repair services in Sanford, ME. Since 2011, we have been providing customers with high-quality workmanship at an affordable rate. “The Roofing Experts” are here for you! (207) 432-0810
Roofing Repair Services
Asphalt Shingle Repairs & Installation – Asphalt shingles are the most common roofing material in America. For over 100 years, they have proven durable, affordable, and easy to install. We offer Owens Corning certified shingles and we are proud of the vast array of colors and styles we have available.
- Three-tab shingles
- Architectural shingles
- Wood Shingles/Shakes – Wood shingles or shakes are typically made from Cedar, though they can be made from Redwood or other types of wood, and provide a durable roofing material while giving your home a more natural, rustic look.
Commercial Roofing Services
- Metal Roofing Repair and Installation – Metal roofing is stylish and durable. While the upfront cost of a metal roof is higher than more traditional roofing systems, the long life expectancy and reflective nature of the roof make the more cost-effective in the long run. By reflecting a greater amount of heat from the sun, you can lower the temperature in your attic and reduce the amount of energy spent cooling your home.
- PVC – PVC roofing systems are easy to install, very reflective, and impermeable to water. This makes them an excellent choice for roofing systems where rainfall is an issue.
- EPDM Rubber – EPDM rubber roofing systems are flexible and durable, and they have a long life expectancy. EPDM roofs require regular maintenance to ensure the seams are properly sealed.
- Modified Bitumen Roofs – MBR systems use asphalt or tar pitch in rolls to cover the roof decking. These rolls of bitumen adhere to the roof with heat or special cold-applied adhesives. A modified bitumen roof is environmentally friendly and very reflective, helping to lower your monthly energy costs.
- Built-Up Roofs – Using layers of felt or fabric, a built up roof is adhered with asphalt and sealed against moisture to ensure a durable, attractive roofing system.
- Vinyl siding
- Wood siding
- Brick siding
- Fiber-cement siding
- Double-Hung Windows
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
- Transom Window
- Slider Windows
- Stationary Windows
- Bay or Bow Windows
If you need roofing and siding repair services in Sandord, ME, Wells, ME, Kennebunk, ME, or any of our other locations across Maine or New Hampshire, please call “The Roofing Experts” at Ridgeline Exteriors. We would be happy to help keep your home protected from the elements. (207) 432-0810