Residential Roofing & Siding Repairs
Roofing System Repairs
We can repair and install roofing systems on both commercial and residential properties. We proudly use and recommend Owens Corning certified shingles for their durability and stylish colors. We are experienced in installing and repairing wood shingles and shakes, metal roofing systems, and flat roofing systems as well. If you need residential roof repair in Wells, ME, call Ridgeline Exteriors for “The Roofing Experts”. (207) 432-0810
- Asphalt Shingles – Asphalt shingles typically come in either organic or fiberglass varieties. Organic shingles have a base mat made of felt or tar paper, and are coated in layers of asphalt to provide waterproofing and to hold the ceramic granules in place. Fiberglass shingles require less asphalt to maintain the same durability, making them thinner and lighter.
- Wood Shingles – Wood shingles are generally made out of cedar, but can be made from redwood or other types of wood. They are durable and environmentally friendly.
- Vinyl – Vinyl siding is affordable and durable. Available in a variety of textures and colors, vinyl siding is a popular choice among homeowners.
- Wood – Wood siding is natural and durable, and provides an excellent aesthetic value to your home, but does require routine maintenance to protect against damage and deterioration. Sealing and repainting every few years will help ensure your wood siding continues to last. Wood siding is typically made from Cedar or Redwood, both renowned for durability and beauty.
- Brick – Brick is a natural, strong material that has been used in buildings throughout the world. Brick is permeable, though, and so will require a sealant to ensure water doesn’t penetrate into your home. Made from fired clay, brick is an environmentally friendly material that can last the life of your home.
- Fiber-cement – Fiber-cement siding is durable and versatile. It can be made to look like many other materials, depending on the texture that is applied. Fiber-cement is fire-resistant and cost-effective, making it an excellent choice for most climates and locations. Fiber-cement siding comes in a variety of colors to complement your home’s existing theme.
- Bay, or Bow
If you need residential roof repair in Kennebunk, ME, Wells, ME, or Sanford, ME, the roofing experts at Ridgeline Exteriors are here to help! (207) 432-0810